Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dreams

8.30AM...the rain is still pouring from the sky…leaving a wet mark all over the place. I never hate rain, actually, I love it to much, except sometimes, I feel sorry for flood that usually came with a long hard pouring rain. This lovely morning, with the breeze from my window...feels so peaceful.

Last night, I have a long chat about life with my self. About motivation and positive thinking "way of life". About all these years that passed by. About how lucky we are to have such beautiful life. Especially about how blessed we are that can keep maintain our dreams and move forward step by step, make those dream happen. Dreams are the only thing that kept us alive through this insanity world of relativity.

Dream is about feeding your mind about all your hope that can you imagine about life it self. I love dream, because it can make me smile even in the worst day of life. I love dream because, when it comes into reality...the fact is far more amazing than the dream it self.

You are what you're thinking, and sometimes...you can reach even more than you're thinking...