Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Essence

Here we go again... caught in routine. Like usual, cup of good coffee to start your work and try to setup my brain to focus on my work after this quiet long vacation. It's been a while since I scratch my life in this journal. To lazy to do it and sometimes is because to busy do other things, especially work.

Well, not so many new things passing by this month. Just couple of work I do at the office, some routine, designed this and that...and keep away my self from spoiling my soul doing my own work of art... things I like most.

School is starting to roll again...with so many assigment in front of me. But now it's make me excited... the essence of Information System major just started. As you know, I do not have many experience in this field. What I do most at work is just simply design, full stop. So, this will be my chances to dig more, otherwise... I will get nothing. But, as some of you know about my point of view about Master Program, it is not just about what you learn in class, but it's about sculpting your attitude, and how you deal with everyday problem, building multi-dimentional
perspective about the problem you faced and how to make solutions from limitations you have. It's about shaping your mind into something that much more simple for complicated problem solving. That can be achieve from day by day learning, experience and never give up attitude.

So, what do you think about Master Program?